How to set up an Ark Cluster in less than 5 minutes
We make setting up an ark cluster very easy, we offer support for very large clusters up to 20 servers per cluster.
- Stop your server
- Go to the command line manager
- Click custom command lines
- Create a new command line and set a name
- Scroll down and enter a cluster ID ( This will be the same on each service)
- Enter the map you want and any other command-line parameters you may want ( Every server in the cluster can be different if you'd like )
- Repeat this on all of your services.