By accessing the website at EUGameHost.com you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on EUGameHost.com Hosting’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on EUGameHost.com Hosting’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by EUGameHost.com Hosting at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on EUGameHost.com Hosting’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. EUGameHost.com Hosting makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, EUGameHost.com Hosting does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall EUGameHost.com Hosting or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use provided services, even if or a EUGameHost.com Hosting Game Servers authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on EUGameHost.com Hosting’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. EUGameHost.com Hosting does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. EUGameHost.com Hosting may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, EUGameHost.com Hosting does not make any commitment to update the materials.
EUGameHost.com Hosting has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by EUGameHost.com Hosting of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
EUGameHost.com Hosting may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Refunds & Payments
8.1. All game server(s)/dedicated server(s) are to be paid for in advance. Failure to keep up monthly payments on your server can result in suspension and ultimately deletion of your server(s).
8.2. If you decide to cancel a subscription with us please also remember to cancel your PayPal subscription, which in some cases does not auto cancel. EUGameHost.com is able to refund up all overpayments if the subscription cancellation script fails.
8.3. Should you need to raise a payment dispute the suspension of your service may need to be implemented whilst the investigation is progressing.
8.4. No personal credit or debit card details are retained by EUameHost directly.
8.5. A monthly order (Renewal Of Service) counts as 30 days and EUGameHost.com provides a cooling off period of 24 hours if the service is somehow not right for you we can refund you (excluding dedicated servers which we cannot refund). After the 24 hours cooling off period, refunds can be denied.
8.6. On new orders we offer a 48 hour cooling off period (Refund window) in which you are entitled to a full refund. After this 48 hour window refunds can be denied.
8.7. All dedicated servers are treated as a business to business transaction and are none refundable due to there reseller nature. This inturn means no refunds can be given.
8.8. At are discretion reserve the right to refuse the renewal of services.
9. Fair Use
9.1. Although services maybe advertised as "unlimited" they are subject to physical hardware limitations alongside our fair use policy, extreme use which is deemed abuse can result in a request to remove certain features from your server.
9.2. Fair use is down to the descretion of the EUGameHost administration team and you are agree to accept any decision they make.
9.3. Fair use monthly transfer is considered to be 2TB per month and you maybe charged for over usage.
10. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts here.